Passion for Practicing Divorce & Family Law
At M. Hart Divorce & Family Law, we are passionately dedicated to ensuring you have the resources and knowledge to design the post-divorce future that you want and deserve.
You are not “just another file” to us.
If you’re like most people considering divorce, you want a divorce that’s quick, amicable (especially if you have children), and without lawyers who fight and drive up astronomical fees.
This our goal for each and every client. Divorce and family law matters don’t have to involve fighting – and shouldn’t.
When you have access to essential resources, knowledge and skills, you can reach agreements more quickly at less cost. We value and honor the trust that our clients place in us and we give each and every client 100%.
What We Do
M. Hart Divorce & Family Law is a Morris County Divorce and Family law firm with over 25 years of legal experience.
When you work with us:
- We listen to you. Really listen. And I hear every word you say. Unlike many lawyers, we don’t talk “at” you. We never talk down to you. Beginning with our initial consultation, we discuss your situation, the law and how family cases work. We work with you to determine what your goals and priorities really are. Armed with that information, we then craft a strategy tailored to your unique situation and interests.
- We give it to you straight. You will always know where things stand and what your best options are – without the legalese.
- We keep you accountable. If you happen to stray from your goals and the outcome you want to achieve, we keep you on track. For example, clients who say that they want to keep things amicable and minimize costs and then send their spouse a nasty text are reminded that that isn’t the way to get what they want.
- We give you unexpected tips to keep you focused on your goals. When a client had been having trouble sleeping at night because the thoughts about the divorce were keeping him awake, Michele gave him a small notebook and suggested that he write down what was going through his mind if he had trouble sleeping. He was happy to report that he did it and was able to fall back asleep immediately.
- We don’t waste time or your money. There’s a goal for every call or meeting with you and others on your behalf. It saves you money and leads to a concrete result for you.
- We return all your calls and answer all your questions. This might sound like a no-brainer, but lawyers often get a bad rap for being unresponsive.
- We encourage you. We always have your back. When you get through this – and you will – and come away confident and hopeful about your future, that’s why we do what we do.
- We’re always looking for new and better and more creative ways to help you. Where other lawyers can create problems, we create opportunities for solutions.
- We celebrate with you. We acknowledge important milestones such as birthdays, a new home, finalizing your divorce, or re-marriage.
So let’s get started. E-mail me to set up an initial consultation or you can call me at 973-292-9090 to start the conversation even sooner. I can give you an initial evaluation of your situation and you can discover, like so many others already have, that I am the right attorney for you.
Our vision is that divorcing spouses have the resources and skills they need to:
- Raise and co-parent emotionally healthy children, and
- Divide their own assets amicably so that they each may achieve their goals of a stable financial future.
Our mission is to transform the divorce experience by minimizing financial and emotional costs and empowering clients to create positive outcomes.
At M. Hart Divorce & Family Law, our values guide who we are and what we stand for:
- Community and Teamwork
- Personal Responsibility
- Excellence in quality and service